AmpzGunz Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To AmpzGunz Were Noobs Turn Into Pro's - Join Today !

2 posters

AgroTiger's Application for GameMaster

AgroTiger
    AgroTiger

AgroTiger's Application for GameMaster Empty AgroTiger's Application for GameMaster

Post  AgroTiger Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:28 am

:Game Master Application Format:

In-Game Name:AgroTiger/Sorry

Time Zone:-05:00 Eastern Time (Us & Canada*)

Languages spoken:English

Activity Time:er 12pm-9 more time if needed
    (NOTE: Show the time-range that you'll play, in your own time-zone.)

What I can do for the server:Maintain order in the server, Establish an Authority inside, Let the players feel that they can actually turn to a Gm for help, I will try to learn how to dev but thats later on.

Why I should be hired:To be honest,I have no experience as a Gm but i have been through over 10 servers and Ive seen how some Gms treat players with no respect,they belittle players, and abuse their powers, All i can say is that i will do the complete opposite in showing my worth as a Gm. I can and will form a bond with the players and the staff. And if u feel that I am not fitted to be a Gm I ask that u give me a chance as a Trial Gm to see what I can do for this server.I LOVE to make ppl laugh..but I kno when its time to get serious I can at the drop of a dime. xD

Ty for your time,

AgroTiger....RAWRRRR
    krazieshiet
    krazieshiet

AgroTiger's Application for GameMaster Empty Re: AgroTiger's Application for GameMaster

Post  krazieshiet Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:53 am

umm....not the best i've seen but good luck Very Happy
    AgroTiger
    AgroTiger

AgroTiger's Application for GameMaster Empty Re: AgroTiger's Application for GameMaster

Post  AgroTiger Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:55 pm

lol thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:42 pm