AmpzGunz Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To AmpzGunz Were Noobs Turn Into Pro's - Join Today !

2 posters

Muahaha!! SAKURA WANTS TO BE A GM

SakuraChanX
    SakuraChanX

Muahaha!! SAKURA WANTS TO BE A GM Empty Muahaha!! SAKURA WANTS TO BE A GM

Post  SakuraChanX Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:22 pm

In-Game Name : ^0SakuraChanX

Timezone : GMT/UTC + 10:00 hour

Language Spoke : English, Filipino, and kind of Japanese and Spanish (Taking courses for it)

Activity Time : I can go online at least 3-8 hours... But If you want I can go online more than my usual hours O__O;;

What I can do for the server : Well first of all, I can host events Razz (well duh~), then probably tell you guys what's wrong and what to fix o___o;;;

Why should I be hired : I should be hired coz you guys are so sexy that you "WILL" hire me Very Happy!!! Lol~ J/k... I should be hired because I could probably make small differences in the game.. Small difference meaning "GOOD STUFFS MIGHT HAPPEN" Razz
    I can tell you guys more stuffs but I just want to end it with this.

So please and thank you Smile
    Star
    Star

Muahaha!! SAKURA WANTS TO BE A GM Empty nice try

Post  Star Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:00 am

Due, to un-activeness and probably going to wait until your a gm to play. You haven't required enough information, sorry but your not accepted.
    SakuraChanX
    SakuraChanX

Muahaha!! SAKURA WANTS TO BE A GM Empty Re: Muahaha!! SAKURA WANTS TO BE A GM

Post  SakuraChanX Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:31 am

^4Star wrote:Due, to un-activeness and probably going to wait until your a gm to play. You haven't required enough information, sorry but your not accepted.

lol so true~ XD but mostly my brothers are using my computer for some odd reason... their computers are working but always uses mine Razz and i was recruiting people for the server Very Happy

Sponsored content

Muahaha!! SAKURA WANTS TO BE A GM Empty Re: Muahaha!! SAKURA WANTS TO BE A GM

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 am